March 06, 2008

Passport saga continues

So Timothy and I went to the U.S. embassy in the capital today...again.

And the happy news is that I will have the delightful privilege of visiting that wonderful establishment a fourth time in the coming weeks.

Isn't my enthusiasm almost palpable?

Fortunately, all my documents complete the requirements, finally. Our immigration officer was really nice about it, too. She's a lovely lady.

I just wish we didn't have so many miscommunications.

Because of one of our "miscommunications," I didn't realise David's presence was necessary to sign the application form. He had to work anyway, so I went by myself. Oops. Now we're going to have to go again, together, because she must witness our signatures.

Good grief.

The security people are awfully friendly, though. They recognise us and always talk to Timothy. Today they asked where "the doctor" was. At least there's that.

Ah, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment