February 05, 2008

California Dreaming

David got his visa!! And it wasn't even really a nightmare! Praise God!! The immigration officer we saw was very considerate and explained everything to us, so we feel truly blessed. We're coming to the States! Woohoo!! You wouldn't believe how pumped I am! The next few weeks are going to be totally insane with my going nuts with travel plans, itineraries, costs, and just dreaming about introducing David to my grandparents and other family members. Yay!

If you'd like to see us, let me know! We'll definitely go to San Diego and the Chicago area. Maybe we'll try to set up an open house or something...

The BAD news is that we were unable to apply for Timothy's passport. There were a few hitches we think we can iron out in the next week or two. Keep praying! It'll mean another trip to the capital (ugh), but I think we'll manage. I just hope it all comes together in time for us to travel in June.

YAY!!

5 comments:

  1. If ya'll come to Chi-town, I will be there!!!! (And then I'm kidnapping Timothy.) But if you go to Cali, I'll be there too. (And then I'm kidnapping Timothy if your sisters' don't get to him first.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you it will be well. good for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22:15

    Hurray!!! I can't wait to see you and meet the family!

    Ant Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad for you all. I have had you bookmarked for over a year although this is my first comment.

    I have to say that I am inspired by what you and your family do.

    ReplyDelete