September 07, 2007

It's Friday!

I don't often think about Fridays in terms of "the weekend is near," but this week is definitely one of those few times I am ecstatic about Friday. (I have a quiet way of showing my ecstasy, granted, but it's there!)

All right, so my classes haven't been terrible, or even particularly bad. There are just three boys in one class and three girls in the other that drive me particularly bonkers. I was never a sophomore at this school because I was on furlough in 10th grade, so I don't know how my class was, but I'm guessing...pretty much the same, actually. Of course, I was an ideal student--always paid attention in class, did my homework, aced tests. I never ever talked back to the teacher. *cough*

Fine, I wasn't perfect. But I was a good student. And I've got some of those in my classes, too. I've got two or three students who really ought to take Creative Writing before they graduate and would make great English majors.

Well anyway, like you care. It's warm today, and I'm sitting on the concrete floor of our porch, in the shade and breeze. I will be sad when the rainy season ends. We're moving most of our furniture tomorrow with a friend's help. (The apartment we've been in is furnished, so we still have furniture until we move entirely.) I'll be glad to get the clutter out of my way for the next week, or until we finish moving. Two couches in our little living room (and six lounge chairs) are just too many!

Hopefully next week I'll have something interesting to report. :)

1 comment: