January 11, 2008

I miss Starbucks

Yes, so I'm one of those yuppy-wannabes who enjoy Starbucks Coffee. No, I'm not the kind to spend more than $4 a week there, or even usually more than $4 every three or four weeks. But I sure do enjoy what that $4 can buy me when I do allow myself the luxury! I adored the times my aunt and uncle would take me to Starbucks on the way to do some errand or other. Lovely. And now it's been over a year since my last yuppy-coffee.

...Maybe that's why I think of caramel macchiato when I look at my kitten. I suppose only my aunt Pamela will find that truly amusing, but it's entirely true. I see black and dark brown streaks that could only be coffee, and the light brown is obviously the caramel swirled in. And the white? Mmm, whipped cream!

It's too bad "Caramel Macchiato" is too long a name for this kitten!

3 comments:

  1. What about Mac or Star?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous07:02

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous09:22

    Caramel Macchiato is the perfect name for the kitten! Plus, lots & lots of good nicknames that can come from it: Cara, Mel, Mellie, Macchie, Yatto...

    The only thing that breaks my heart is that I can't think of a way to send a real caramel macchiato home with your folks.

    Love,

    Ant Pamela

    ReplyDelete