July 18, 2007

Internet down

Our Internet's been down for a few days. It's actually a very OINK story (Only In Nigeria, Kai!), but perhaps now's not the time to discuss it. Dad and I are at the mission headquarters in town, which is our "Internet cafe" of choice. The Internet is fast and good, so it's nice for this little break. I just hope the Net at Evangel gets back up and running soon. Bear with me! I'll write a real post soon!

Today's our 8-monthiversary, so we're going out for dinner. Yay! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I remember when we celebrated our monthiversaries that first year. I even made cards that were 1/3 of a circle, or half of a hot air balloon, to mark the fractions of a year that we'd had together. Sorry about the 'net. I'm still not used to using it only at the library myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats saralynn. see you soon.

    ReplyDelete