June 08, 2008

Road Trip Mania Week 1

I'm hoping I'll get a chance to actually write about our travels tomorrow night or Tuesday, but I just wanted to let my followers (haha) know that we're alive and well, right now in Smyrna, TN, enjoying time with my college roommate Megan and her current roommate Sara. Tomorrow morning we're off to Wheaton--bright and early.

We're doing well... Timothy has had a hard time traveling, but I think he's adjusting really well!! I was sick the first few days, and I've actually lost weight since being here instead of gaining it! But no worries. I'm feeling better now, and we're excited about seeing all these friends and family. This is state number six--wow!

Today at church we happened to meet a Nigerian couple (!) who took us to their small group barbecue. Cool! God's good.

Okay, I'd better keep visiting. All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment