August 15, 2007

Mom's new baby

Mom got another baby two weeks ago. It’s hard to believe, I know, but here she is. Abigail is two weeks old today, and she’s a scrawny little thing, but cute. Compared to Lydia, this little one is pretty colicky. But it’s not really fair to compare her to Lydia, who was an exceptionally pleasant baby. (God, please let me have another Lydia of my own!)

We don’t really know anything about Abigail’s background. Her mom showed up in the crisis pregnancy centre at the hopital on Tuesday and delivered her baby on Wednesday. I’ll try to find out more. She weighed in at 7lbs 11oz at birth, but I think she’s smaller than that now. She does this cute thing with opening and closing her mouth. And she loves to shake her head.

I really don’t know how Mom keeps up with these babies, but she genuinely enjoys it. It’s truly her “thing.” What an amazing woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment