April 07, 2009

Need prayer

As David’s Step 2CS licensing exam looms ever nearer, I’m beginning to compile a list of people who have committed to praying for him (at least once) during a one-hour period of his eight-hour exam. If you can commit to joining us in prayer, please leave a comment or contact me by email, telling me during what hour you would be willing to pray for David. The exam is Wednesday, April 15th, from 8AM to 4PM (U.S. Pacific time). I will add your name to my list and contact you on the 14th (assuming I have your contact information!) to remind you to pray. I would like to have a public list (on Facebook and on the blog), so if you would rather not have your name listed for whatever reason, please tell me, and I will put your initials only.

I would like to recruit at least five people to pray during each hour of the exam. This is a lofty goal, perhaps, but God can do anything! Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. What will this exam do for David? We'd be honored to pray for him on the 15th. Slot me in where you need me, and you can slot Steve in, too. Thanks for your help re:blog comments. I finally got it sorted... XX

    ReplyDelete